8/22/2011

Mini Fire Fox Off Road 1:18 Electric RTR RC Buggy (Colors may vary) Review

Mini Fire Fox Off Road 1:18 Electric RTR RC Buggy (Colors may vary)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My wife and I both have RC's. I have a T-maxx and she has a Losi stadium truck. The last time we went out to terrorize the woods, our 5 year old son showed a real interest in the trucks. My wife let him drive hers around a bit, with supervision, and he seemed to like it. When I asked him if he would like one of his own, he became very excited. After looking around the internet a bit, and making a trip to WalMart, I decided on this one; mostly because of the rechargeable battery pack. Many of the comparable RC's that I looked at required 8 AA batteries, which meant another $20 for some rechargeable Sanyo Eneloops. (The best rechargeable out there.) Another deciding factor was the video that the manufacturer has on You Tube of this little buggy in action.
Now for the product quality:
Once I got it, I looked it over and found that it's plenty sturdy enough. The body comes off like the 'big boy' versions, but there's nothing but plastic under it. The shock travel is kind of a joke, but I guess I'm just used to my T-maxx; it really doesn't need much. It has decent power, but won't drive on grass due to its light weight. It works well in dirt and great on pavement. The controller has no off/on switch. It only comes on when you use it and then turns off immediately. A great way to save those 2 AA batteries! Our son really likes it, and for what it is, it's well worth the price.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Mini Fire Fox Off Road 1:18 Electric RTR RC Buggy (Colors may vary)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Mini Fire Fox Off Road 1:18 Electric RTR RC Buggy (Colors may vary)

No comments:

Post a Comment